ibis Styles Paris Porte d’Orléans Hotel
Stay in one of 115 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking
- Secured parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 18 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 18 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 7 days prior to check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Montrouge? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cite Universitaire - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cite Internationale Universitaire de Paris - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Parc Montsouris - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Paris Catacombs - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cochin Hospital - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tour Montparnasse - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Rue de Rennes - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Place d'Italie - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Palais des Sports - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Pantheon - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sorbonne University - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Le Bon Marche - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orly Airport (ORY) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Styles Paris Porte d’Orléans Hotel is Orly Airport (ORY).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 18 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 18 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 7 days prior to check-in.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Guests must provide health documentation
- Guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test result
- Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Negative COVID-19 test result must have been issued within a specific period before check-in: 72 hours
- Minimum age for negative COVID-19 test result requirement: 18
- Minimum age for proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement: 18
- COVID-19 vaccine must have been received a minimum number of days before check-in: 7
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets cannot be left unattended
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)