Stay in one of 46 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Campanile Bayeux serving guests of Campanile Bayeux. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of the Battle of Normandy - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bayeux British War Cemetery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bayeux Botanical Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Centre Equestre de Sully - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
D-Day Wrecks Museum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Baie de la Seine - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Gold Beach - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Cap Manvieux - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Mulberry Harbour - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Arromanches 360 - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Cotentin and Bessin Marsh Regional Natural Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Arromanches D-Day Museum - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Bayeux is Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 55 (subject to availability)