Le Clos Deauville Saint-Gatien
Stay in one of 43 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, ANCV Chèques-vacances, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Clos Deauville, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Deauville Saint-Gatien Golf Club - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Mont Joli - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Salt Halls - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Tourist Office of Honfleur - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Saint Catherine Bell Tower - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Sainte Catherine Church - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Manoir d'Apreval - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
The Lieutenancy - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Honfleur Avant Port - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Plateau de Grace - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Quai Sainte Catherine - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Marché aux Poissons - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Old Harbor of Honfleur - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Eugene Boudin Museum - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Baie de la Seine - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Le Clos Deauville Saint-Gatien is Deauville (DOL-Normandie) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 33
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 for adults and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19.0 per night