Le Chateau de Bricquebec
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Union Pay, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cour du Château - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cotentin and Bessin Marsh Regional Natural Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Brix Church - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Regional Cider Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Museum of Brandy and Old Trades - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Cidrerie-Distillerie Theo Capelle - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Plage de l'Anse de Sciotot - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Barneville Beach - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Dunes Beach - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Carteret Lighthouse - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Barneville-Carteret - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Carteret Beach - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Plage de la Vieille-Église - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Bois des Hairies - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Bois de la Queue - 20 km / 12.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 109.8 km / 68.2 mi
Alderney (ACI) - 460.7 km / 286.3 mi
The preferred airport for Le Chateau de Bricquebec is Caen (CFR-Carpiquet).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees