Swiss Village Inn
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who expect to arrive after regular check-in hours must contact the hotel in advance to make arrangements.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pine Mountain Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Eureka Springs District Court - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Eureka Springs City Auditorium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Basin Spring Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Frog Fantasies Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Intrigue Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Pivot Rock - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Christ of the Ozarks - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Great Passion Play Amphitheater - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Thorncrown Chapel - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Swiss Village Inn is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) - 81.2 km / 50.5 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)