Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu
Make yourself at home in one of the 386 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 147
- Conference space size (meters) - 13.7
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
Enjoy international cuisine at Flyers Table, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 147 square feet (13.7 square meters), including a meeting room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ohi Racecourse - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Joypolis - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Venus Fort - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Ariake Garden - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Happoen Garden - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Keio University - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Toyosu Market - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu is Haneda Airport (HND) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- No gap period between guest stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)